Monday, January 31, 2011

Product Review - Chapterhouse Studios






Well, as you may know, I am working on building up my Salamanders army, and i wanted them to have a custom look to them. So, I began to look around the Web to try and find cost effective methods of dressing up my Marines. I came across Chapterhouse Studios and made an order. As I have said, I am pretty pleased with them, and would not hesitate to order from them again. They have quite a variety of stuff for many different armies (with a lot of marine stuff) available. If you are looking for a low cost option to spiffy up that marine army of yours, you may wanna check them out at Chapterhouse Studios. Here are some pictures from the Chapterhouse Studio Website of the items just covered.

These images are the property of Chapterhouse Studios and were used without permission with no challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment