Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!





Hi everybody, Grizzly Adams, here. Just wanted to welcome all readers/visitors/lurkers/whatevers to the blog. This blog will be dedicated to talking about, looking at, and playing with everybody's favorite Warhammer 40,000 armies, the Space Marines! This blog is open to the discussion of all our power armored friends, The Loyal Marines (Codex and Others) as well as our more spikey, gooey brethren, The Forces of Chaos. We will discuss tactica, lists, modeling, painting, and all those other goodies that make up the thing that is the hobby of tabletop gaming.

Now, a word of caution, i am by no means, an expert, professional, or anything like that. I am like most of y'all, a casual gamer, in it for the fun. I am also definitely not a Golden Daemon painter either, but I have fun, and isn't that what it is all about?

Ok, now a little about myself. My name is Jake, and i have been in the hobby since the inception of 3rd edition, back in 1998. Since that day, I have played, in one incarnation or another, Space Marines. Currently, I have 4 armies, a DoA style Blood Angels army, A Nurgle themed Chaos Space Marine Army, a small and unused Grey Knights Army, and have just started a Salamanders Army. I am a regular tournament player, frequenting tournaments across the state of Tennessee when my schedule/wife permits me (wink). I try to play as often as I can, but, as most of you know, life often gets in the way, and things change.

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy, and if you like what you see, follow us by clicking the Follow button on the right side. Now on with the blog!

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay. I like it. I am eager to see see how the Salamanders will turn out. I look forward to your riviting insights. I think you first article should be titled, "Why Death Company in a Stormraven is so effin' Shweet!!!"

    ReplyDelete