Monday, August 8, 2011

Homemade, CustomThunderwolf Cav

Well, I have been wantin to run some thunderwolves, but I haven't found any models that really tickled my fancy. I've seen the Mythicast, the Russian wolves, all the ones from eBay, nothin tickled my fancy. So I began the arduous journey of making my own. I slaved over the desk, fought with the green stuff, stayed awake for nights on end. I have poured my heart and soul into these, and I believe it shows. Without further ado, I give you my Thunderwolves.












Ok, so by now you probably know these are nothing more than a proxy/filler. I am wanting to try out some TWC's, but ain't really sure how and how many. So I threw these bad boys together in order to have something on the table other than empty bases. I ran out of the big bases, but as luck would have it, a Copenhagen lid is the exact same size. Hopefully I will get a chance to try them out tomorrow. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment