Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wolves On Dark Eldar Action!!!!


Hey all, got a game in last week against my good buddy Wiley the Nord from Ghostlight of Commoragh. I got to try out my newest list versus a tourney style DE army. He decided to do a battle report and post it on his blog.


Before going any further...


Click this Link To Read The Batrep!!!! Spoilers Be Below!!!!!!


...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Ok Now on to some thoughts about the game, the list, etc.


The game was a blast, as is every game between Wiley and myself. Basically the first turn set the tone for the rest of the game. I was able to weather the storm of his 1st shooting phase, and that allowed me to bring all my guns to bear. I made a lot of cover saves, and my shooting throughout the game was very effective. I really love the ATC mission, as it really forces you to make three dimensional lists, and it gives you a good idea on how your list will fare in any given situation.


Thus far this list is 3-1-0. It is playing consistently and I have really enjoyed it. I think at some point I am gonna want to put some TWC in it, something to counter all the deathstars out there. We shall see, but for now I am really enjoying this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment