Monday, March 21, 2011

Papa Nurgle Protects...

well, my good buddy Pariah.Stevo won the Bash at the Barn 2500pt tourney with his ork army, Boss Redtoof's WAAAGH!!! I went 1-2, but more on that later. Tonight I have been working on my Nurgle army, so I thought I would share what I have finished.





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

What ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment