Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Grizz is thinkin...quick somebody call for help!

God Bless the 80's
Saturday marks the biggest tournament that the Grizz has ever taken part in, a 2500pt affair at The Cookeville Battle Barn. For the past few weeks, I have been, analyzing, critiquing, and play testing the ever loving dog piss out of my beloved Sons of Sanguinius. So of course today, 3 days before the tournament, I pull out my old Chaos Space Marines and start mulling them over, and the itch to put them back on the field of battle to collect skulls for the Skull Throne and spread Papa Nurgle's gift becomes insatiable.


Now I have a decision to make. Do I play with the army I have prepared to play and have play tested and know will be competitive? Or do I offer up a prayer to the Chaos Pantheon, throw caution to the wind and unleash Abaddon on the Barn? Honestly, I have no idea. There is the smart decision, and what I wanna do, and they aren't the same thing


All of it boils down to the fact that I haven't played with my Chaos since the inception of Codex: BA. Chaos was my main army for the better part of 5th, and even through Gav and Alessio's poop filled masterpiece of a codex I saw something worthwhile. I loved the models, the character, and what they could do. After a couple severe losses in competitive play, however, I became disheartened. Then came C:BA, and the rest is history. So, I know that I want to get the ol Chaos out and dust them off, but is this the right time?






So what do y'all think? Children of the Chaos Gods or the Sons of Sanguinius?

No comments:

Post a Comment