Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tournament Saturday

Well, Saturday will be the Tournament Debut of Unbroken Gaming Club!!!! We will be driving down to Dicehead Games in Cleveland to take part in a 2000pt tournament. Tryin somethin a little new, as I will be droppin one of my favorite units in the game - The Sanguinor. Sad, I know, but I felt that my list needed a little more shooty, so Tell me what you think!


Reclusiarch
9x Death Co.
---5x BP/CCWs, 3x PWs, 1x PF
DC Dread w/Blood Talons
Stormraven
---EA, TLAC, TLMM


Furioso Dread
---Frag Cannon, HF, Magna Grapples, Drop Pod


Sang. Priest w/ JP
2x Assault squads with-
---5x BP/CCWs, 1x melta, 1x flamer, Fisty Sarge


2x Baal Preds
...TLAC, HB sponsons


2x Preds
...AC, LC sponsons


2000pts on the nose


How does it look? will Unbroken's maiden voyage be a successful one, or will they go down like the Titanic?

No comments:

Post a Comment