Saturday, July 30, 2011

1st Grey Hunter Pack Painted



Well Bear Cubs, I got some stuffs to show off. I played a game against my good friend Wiley The Nord from over at Ghostlight of Commorragh the other day, had a blast, (batrep to come soon!) and I got to play with my Space Wolves. I got them all out and surveyed the list in all its glory, and became dismayed as I cast my gaze upon it. After being used to playing my Blood Angels, who are mostly painted, my completely unpainted Wolf army was quite depressing. 


So, for the past 2 days, I have been working feverishly to make some headway on my new crush, the Boys from Fenris. After some long nights, some sore thumbs from opening paint pots, and a slight case of carpal tunnel, I have finished my first squad. Now, these boys are not Golden Daemon by any stretch, I think they are sufficiently table top quality. Let me know what you think!


c










I am pretty Happy with how they are comin along, 10 down, 25 to go!

Keep checkin out IIWPA... For the first Batrep with the Wolves!

No comments:

Post a Comment