Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maul In The Mall!!!!!!!!!!



Well ladies and gents, the Maul is almost upon us. For those of you not in the know, The Maul is an annual tournament held at Dicehead Games and Comics. It is one of the larger events on the Tennessee tourney scene, and always a blast. I was unable to attend last year's Maul due to being on my honeymoon, so I am really looking forward to this year's event. One of the funnest things about the Maul is its very unique, always entertaining missions, and this year doesn't disappoint. 


My hope is to get the Space Wolves ready for the tourney, but at only two weeks away, I got a lot in front of me. I will be working tediously over the next two weeks and will be updating my progress. If you have never been to the Maul, or any big venue tourney for that matter, come on out for a day of 40k and fun. I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment