Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vanguard Veterans

Thought I would put up some pics of my Vanguard Veterans, since I am gonna start playtesting them. Turns out my camera memory card has crapped out, so I had to snap em with my phone, sorry about the quality.

This was the paint scheme I used on my Storm Shields, finished them off with a blue ink.

VV w/ PW/SS

Sergeant w/ LC/SS

VV w/ LC/SS


VV w/ PF/SS

VV w/ TH/SS



Paint scheme - 
-Black Basecoat
-Mechrite Red
-Red Gore Drybrush
-Blood Red Drybrush
-Badab Black Wash
-Tabards got a Devlan Mud Wash on top of everything


Still have to base 'em, and still not sure how much playin time they'll get, but I think that they turned out ok, regardless. Storm Shields are from GW bitz.


So what do you think? Hit or miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment